Tracking your sales leads from early stage to close
Saleswah Basic License: A contact manager, task scheduler/ monitor and lead manager in one
Saleswah CRM has two types of licenses: depending on what your users need, you can choose Saleswah Basic License or Saleswah CRM. See this summary comparison of Saleswah licenses, their features vs prices.
If you need to capture sales leads quickly and efficiently and quickly/ automatically assign to a sales executive on email and mobile, Saleswah Basic license (s) are what you need to buy for your users. All licenses get you unlimited ability to create contacts, assign tasks or create and follow opportunities and unlimited mobile alerts.
Saleswah Basic Licenses cost Rs 499/- per month per user (US$10). Save money by annual contract for Rs 4999/- per user (US$96).
1. Contact Manager
Add a new contact into the database with as much details (or as little) as you have. All it takes is less than 2 minutes. Log a comment or meeting note, right on the Contact Screen.
2. Task manager
Saleswah allows you to monitor tasks/ activities that you have scheduled with your clients/ contacts. Not only that, you can now relate the tasks to specific sales opportunities and/ or product/ service that you are selling.
- Assign a task to your executive.
- Schedule it in his calendar; send mobile alert on SMS.
- Relate the task to the specific contact.
- Relate the task to a specific sales opportunity.
- Monitor the task completion in online dashboard.
3. Lead Management: taking an opportnity from start to close
- Think this Contact is a good prospect? Received a call showing buying interest? That is a “sales lead”: simply click “Create Deal” button to create and assign to the right sales executive.
- Anyone can do it; your receptionist, the executive herself, the sales co-ordinator, you! What’s more, they can even record their comments- which provides background information on the lead.
- The executive receives the Deal in his account, reviews the comments, the contact background and pending activities. He decides to pursue this opportunity.
- The executive nurtures the “deal”, through the stages of the sales cycle towards a close. At all time, she and her bosses have total visibility into the progress of the opportunity.