What is registration?
Registering on behalf of your organization is necessary to use Saleswah. It is a simple process, takes barely 2 minutes, costs nothing. Yes, registration is free!
You will get Saleswah CRM for Sales free trial for 30 days as an admin user- with access to all the features. This should be enough time for you to test out all Saleswah functions and decide if Saleswah is for you.
What are the costs of using Saleswah?
Once the Saleswah CRM free trial expires, please choose the appropriate license level in Saleswah:
- Saleswah Basic: which allows you to manage Contacts, Accounts, Appointments and Tasks. This is available only for individual users and is free! Team users, or those needing more functionality, must purchase the CRM license
- Saleswah CRM: for doing email marketing, sending quotes, purchase order acknowledgements and proposals in addition to all other functionality of Saleswah Basic.
Can I cancel my paid subscription? Refunds?
We offer licenses on per user per month (or, at a substantial yearly discount). You can cancel your subscription anytime, but there will be no refund of the license fees paid. Please use the free trial period and our offer of free online demo to test out the product before subscribing.
How to evaluate Saleswah CRM for service/ distribution
Give us a call or send an email. We will get back to you to schedule a demo and onboarding session.
Is Saleswah CRM for me?
- If your sales/ service team size is at least 10 sales executives and you sell structured products and services (not projects), then we think in most cases, you will find in Saleswah a good fit.
- Check out the software by registering for free- you can try all features free for 30 days. Beyond 30 days, you will need to pay to maintain full functionality. If you want a guided tour, call us for a demo.
Other than license fees, what else do I pay for?
Nothing! We do not charge for storage as others do. We do not charge a start-up fee or set up fee. We do not charge for integrating with Google Apps as other do.
Does Saleswah need training to use?
We do not think so; like any web-based software, we have built it to be intuitive and easy to use. We do provide training on request; but, we do not get a lot of requests for those.
What does a user need to use Saleswah?
A computer or a phone connected to the internet is all she needs. Your sales people can even use it from a cyber-cafe for half an hour every day. It is absolutely secure.
What is CRM? Do I need it?
- CRM, or Customer Relationship Marketing Softwares are a class of software that help you manage your sales, field service and marketing efforts. It helps automate customer profile management, sales team and territory performance tracking and helps forecast business.
- You need CRM if you are growing and your team size is such that between the CEO and the customer facing team, there is at least one layer of management.
How many users do I pay for?
You pay for all registered users. Payment needs to be made in advance; you can choose to pay monthly or avail significant cost savings by opting for our annual payment terms.
Why is Saleswah CRM on SAAS?
- Saleswah is a SAAS CRM software because it is the only way we can find to keep it updated over for all user across the world. You never need to download a version or patches from our website
- The patch is rolled out on the central application server, and it is non-disruptive, everyone has the same version of the software and that makes it easy to support..
Well, why not? You save on buying your servers, not have to worry about security, crashes and maintenance and obsolescense. Your software is always the very latest, the same code gets the benefit of feedback from hundreds of users’ feedback. It’s a no-brainer.
Can you view or use my customer data?
we will do so under explicit written permission from you.
What about my data?
- Each client account has its own database and access to Saleswah is only possible through email and password combinations for specific client accounts.