Create quotations and send on email
How to use the sales quote generator?
If you are selling to another business, many times, they need a formal “quotation” or “quote”. Saleswah is equipped to send out a proper, signed quote- customized with your logo and address and including, taxes, discounts etc. As a pre-requisite, you need to haveuploaded a product list with prices.
To start creating a quote, go to the Add quote submenu under Sales menu to the left.
Sales quote generator form comes up. At this stage, simply do the following:
- Select the currency
- Add a reference number- ideally something that tells you about the enquiry.
- Select an expiry date (the date till which you intend to keep the quote- especially the pricing- valid).
Step 2: The product selector
- Select the product category. Wait for the product category description to load below.
- Start typing the product name, select the one you want.
- Type in the quantity, discount percentage if offered.
- Select the tax type and percentage.
- Select the Mark up or Mark Down percentage.
Click on “Add new line item” when done. Repeat for every new product item.
Step 3: Terms and Conditions
- Select the Contact to whom the quote must be addressed
- Type in the shipping terms.
- Type in any terms and conditions (note you can anyway send in your standard terms and conditions as attachment –see account set up)
- Add the name/ email address of the person you want the purchase order mailed to. Hit save. Your quote is ready to be emailed. Click on the linked PDF file to preview.